Extreme Tools' RX722512CH is a 72" 12 drawer top chest with full extension ball-bearing glides. It measures 72" W x 25" D x 22.25" H.
- Full-extension ball bearing glides
- Load rated 100-200lbs per drawer
- Deep drawers with double slides
- EVA drawer liners included
- Full-width, polished, solid aluminum drawer pulls
- Tubular coded lock and keys
Number of Drawers: 12
Slides (25 pairs): Full extension ball bearing slides
Drawer Load Rating: 100 lbs per set of slides - 100/200 lbs load per drawer
Drawer Pulls: High polished solid AL extrusion quick release
Drawer Liners: Quiet ride foam drawer liner
Top shelf: 19 gauge
Bottom panel: 18 gauge
Back and sides: 18 gauge
Top reinforce support: 21 gauge
Inner and divider panels: 19 gauge
Drawer front: 18 gauge
Drawer back: 21 gauge
Drawer body: 21 gauge
Total Capacity: 15995.04 cubic inch
More About Upgraded CRX Series Tool Boxes
"Love it. Just bought the black triple bank top and bottom it's a ton of storage for the buck everything seems to be high quality and just as good as Snap On and MAC."
-Nicholas, Newton, NH
Our complete toolbox product line is made by Extreme Tools.
CRX series toolboxes have been upgraded from Extreme's RX series.
Check out the CRX Series Toolboxes Here!
• Part number (Extreme's "RX" Series) change to CRX to designate the following changes.
• All boxes with the CRX prefix are labeled RollCabs.com and follow the same warranty as Extreme Tools products.
• The CRX series (improved features) in 55” and 72” sizes with the Rollcabs.com label come with heavy duty 150 pound ball bearing drawer glides.
• On all CRX series drawers 4” high or more, where two ball bearing glides are used, the load capacity is 300 pounds.
• CRX series use rubber drawer liners in place of foam drawer liners
• CRX series roll cabinets include new, thick protective work panel in place of foam pad.
• All CRX toolboxes are not only reduced in price but have added benefits compared to the RX Series Extreme Tools' tool boxes!