72" Hutch Features include:
Air tool holder
Preformed with 1/4" holes (pegboard style) in rear wall of hutch for tool storage and organizing
Display shelf for tool storage
Secure locking door
Heavy track/channel and 2 struts for easy door operation
110 Volt power strip
Measures 72"L X 25"W X 22 1/4"H
Lid reinforce support and back panels: 19 gauge
Side panels and Adjustable Shelf: 18 gauge
Unversal power tool rack: 16 gauge
Top reinforce support and Lid Panel: 21 gauge
Inner & divider Panels: 19 gauge
Type of Finish unit: AkzoNobel, High gloss coat finish bk: ENOOFZ; BL: 001RC
Vertical side trim: 2 polished Al trines to be instaled by using 3M adhesive on outer vertical frame
Lock: ABA Tubular coded lock and chrome plated bezel & keys EX01, EX02, EX03 and EX04
Gas springs: 2 gas springs for lid panel
Power strip: 1 power strip W/ USB outlet
Hole on the back panel: The size is 6.0 mm
Protective ring: The se is 38.5mm
Power tool holder: One piece included
Peg board panel
Shelf: Designed to add many accessories indude LED light strip
NEED MORE INFO?
WARRANTY ON THIS TOOL BOX
Choosing the Best Tool Box for You
More About Upgraded R-CRX Series Tool Boxes
"Just unboxed my new toolbox! Wow it is so nice I wasn’t sure what to expect since I’ve never seen anyone with this brand. But if your in the market for a new box this is 3x the box for the money compared to anything else. Very impressed. They are very close to and in some ways they are rated better than Snap On. And 1/4 the price. They have the best prices trust me I researched for about a month. And free shipping!!!"
-John H., Lowell, Arkansas
Rollcabs.com complete tool storage product line is strictly manufactured by Extreme Tools.
The RX Series, made by Extreme Tools, has been modified by us, with improvements and upgrades, and is called the R-CRX Series on this website.
The following list of improvements are reflected in the R-CRX Series.
Part number (Extreme's "RX" Series) change to R-CRX to designate the following upgrades:
- All boxes with the R-CRX prefix are labeled RollCabs.com and follow the same warranty as Extreme Tools products.
- On this R-CRX tool box, the load capacity is 150 lbs. for each set of ball bearing glides, double glide drawers 300 lbs.
- R-CRX series use rubber drawer liners in place of foam drawer liners
- R-CRX series roll cabinets include new, thick protective work panel in place of foam pad.
- All R-CRX toolboxes are not only reduced in price but have added benefits compared to the RX Series Extreme Tools' tool boxes!